Whats the best married dating sites
The church was opened again for public worship with a rededication service held on October 19, 1947, and continues to serve the community to this day.
The foundation stone was laid on May 27, 1930, by the then Colonial Secretary, W T Southorn, and the church was officially opened on April 10, 1931, by the then Governor Sir William Peel.
During the Japanese occupation, the church ceased to function and the building was converted into a horse stable by the Japanese army and suffered severe looting and damage.
Tung Yin Lok Yuen was designed by Fung Tsun, an architect trained in Hong Kong and London, with the help of Shi Ai Ting who provided extensive advice for details which embody the Buddhist doctrine.
Tung Lin Kok Yuen adopted Western structural forms, combined with traditional Chinese designs, details and decorations, such as flying eaves, brackets and glazed tile roofs.
The temple compound consists of the main temple building and side halls constructed of grey brick, granite and timber.
The main temple building is a Qing vernacular two-hall, three-bay building, with a courtyard covered with a pavilion in between the two halls.
Affectionately known as "Ding-Dings", Hong Kong trams have been operating for 113 years and the 164-strong fleet is the largest fleet of double-deck trams in the world, carrying about 200,000 passengers every day.
Following the successful operation of Aqua Luna junk which has been providing scheduled tours of Victoria Harbour and weekend cruises to and from Stanley since 2006, Aqua Restaurants Group launched its second junk Aqua Luna II during Easter 2017.
The rooftop deck offers 270-degree panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and includes two outdoor event spaces, one with grass lawn and an outdoor performance venue with 200-person grandstand.